- 4 cups Apple Juice
- 3 tablespoons Black tea
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 2 Whole cloves
- 1 pod Star anise
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 3 Strips Each Lemon and Orange Zest
- First brew a pot of black tea in a french press. To do this pour boiling water over tea into french press and let it steep.
- While the tea is steeping add apple juice to a pot and heat it up on the stove. Bring to a simmer.
- Press the tea and pour into the apple juice.
- Zest the lemon and orange and drop into pot.
- Add the cinnamon stick, cloves, and star anise.
- Lastly add the honey.
- Let this mixture simmer for slowly for 15 minutes.
- Remove the zest, cinnamon stick, cloves, and star anise.
- Serve hot in a mug.