- 4 ripe mangoes (Alphonso if possible)
- 2 cups plain whole fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- Pinch of fresh ground cardamom
- 3.5 tablespoons sugar
- TOOLS: Kitchen aid blender, Knife, Cutting board
- Cut mangoes, by first cutting along the pit on both sides. Then make cross-hatch incisions, trying not to cut through the skin. Then pop out the back side and with a knife, cut the individual mango pieces.
- Now add the rest of your ingredients to the blender, which include: -mangoes -yogurt -milk -cardamom -sugar
- Pour and serve cold. You can drink it as is, or garnish with crushed pistachios.