- Ginger, 1 teaspoon finely shredded
- Cardamom, 7 whole seeds
- Clove, 1/2 whole clove
- Milk, 1.5 Cup
- Sugar, 2teaspoon
- Orange Pekoe Tea, 2 teaspoon
- Open Cardamom pods and add seeds into your pestle, along with your clove and cinnamon. Smash together to create your masala mix.
- Bring 1.5 cups milk and 1.5 cups water to medium heat and add sugar, masala mix, pekoe tea and ginger.
- Bring the mix to a boil, and as the mixture rises, turn off the heat so the mixture drops back into the pot. Repeat 3 times to mix everything together.
- Serve warm and enjoy!