- 1 1/2 Cups whole milk
- 1/3 Cup milo powder + more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 2-3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Whipped cream
- Warm milk in a saucepan or in microwave.
- Add milo powder and sugar to a glass measure, then add warm milk and stir constantly for 90 seconds or until powder and sugar are dissolved.
- Fill rocks glass to top with crushed ice, then pour milo milk over crushed ice.
- Top each glass with a heaping teaspoon of milo powder, add straw and serve