- 4 passion fruits
- 3 cara cara oranges
- 1 cup frozen guava pulp
- 1 cup of cold water
- Cut ends off of the cara cara oranges. Then cut down the sides, to remove all skin.
- Measure out 1 cup of frozen Pink guava pulp
- Cut passion fruit in half, and spoon out the middle.
- Add the oranges, frozen guava, and passion fruit to the blender
- Blend on medium high for about 30-50 seconds.
- Over a bowl place the strainer lined with a fine mesh sieve.
- Pour into a strainer, let drain on its own for 1 minute, then use a spatula to press the remaining juice out
- Serve immediately.