- 3 tablespoons Arabic Coffee
- 1/2 Cup Rose Water
- 10 Cardamom Pods
- 1/4 teaspoon Cardamom Seeds
- Toast your cardamom pods over medium-high heat until they turn brown - about 2-3 minutes.
- Crush the pods with a mortar and pestle.
- Add fresh ground coffee to a pot along with the crushed cardamom. Fill with water, heat, and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, strain the grounds and spices and return the coffee back to a boil.
- Just before serving, add your cardamom seeds and rose water. Enjoy!