- 3 rhubarb stalks
- 4 Cups water
- 1/3 cup Honey
- Slice rhubarb lengthwise and roughly chop into small pieces
- Add rhubarb to the sauce pot, along with 4 cups of water
- Bring rhubarb to a boil, then reduce heat to low and let simmer for 20-25 min until the color is cooked out of the rhubarb pieces. The rhubarb should turn a dull green.
- With a strainer over a bowl, strain out the rhubarb from the water. Press out all the liquid from the rhubarb, with a spatula
- Measure out 1/3 cup of honey and stir into hot rhubarb water.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Then place in refrigerator for a couple to hours to cool completely.
- Serve cold. Garnish with an orange.