- 1 bottle of white wine (White Rioja or Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1/2 cup limoncello
- 1/4 cup superfine sugar
- 1 cup honeydew balls
- 1 cup watermelon balls
- 1 cup charentais melon or cantaloupe balls
- 1 orange, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 lemon, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 lime, sliced into thin rounds
- 2 cups lemon flavored sparkling water, chilled
- 1 bunch of mint, for garnish
- To a pitcher or large bowl, add one bottle of white wine, limoncello, and agave nectar. Stir the wine mixture until the agave nectar has fully dissolved.
- Using a melon baller, make honeydew, watermelon, and charentais melon balls. Add 1 cup of each type of melon to the wine mixture.
- Slice the orange, lemon, and lime into thin rounds. Add the citrus rounds to the wine mixture.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 3 hours or overnight to allow time for the flavors to develop.
- Add the chilled lemon flavored sparkling water to the pitcher. Ladle the mixture into glasses. Garnish with fresh mint and serve.