- 1/2 cup honey
- 8 ounces blackberry jam
- 1 1/2 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1 1/2 cinnamon sticks, cracked
- 1/2 teaspoon ground dried ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 5 cups water
- In a medium saucepan, combine all dry ingredients.
- Add water.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer for 12-15 minutes. Stirring frequently until honey & jam dissolve completely. Remove from heat.
- Strain liquid through a strainer.
- Serve warm, or allow to come to room temperature before refrigerating.