This is a rich, sweet, caffeinated treat, that's anything but your average cup of coffee.
- Condensed Milk (2 tablespoons - We recommend Longevity Brand)
- COFFEE (1.5 tablespoons - We recommend Trung Nguyen)
- Water (2-3 ounces)
- Add coffee to Phin Filter (see below), and shake to make sure it's even
- Lay the Press into the Filter, either screwing on or pressing down (depending on your model)
- Add a dash of boiling water (this allows for an even extraction)
- Wait 1 minute, and then fill to the top with water
- The typical extraction should be 3-5 minutes
- Stir. Enjoy. Repeat.
- **Phin Filter: This filter is available at many Asian Groceries, and comes in a variety of styles. We used the Press that screws on, but any kind should work great.