- 16 cups of seedless watermelon chunks (~ 1 small watermelon)
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- Juice of one lime
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped mint
- Remove watermelon rind leaving only the pink flesh.
- Cut watermelon into 2 inch chunks.
- Add 8 cups of watermelon.
- NOTE: depending on size of blender, this will be a 2-4 step process.
- Add 1/2 of your sugar to blender and blend.
- Strain over pitcher or large bowl, through a chinois (or strainer lined with a cheesecloth).
- Blend the remaining watermelon and sugar, and repeat the straining process.
- Once all the watermelon is blended and strained add the lime juice and finely chopped mint.
- Stir and serve cold.