- 1 Meringue nest
- 33ml double cream
- Icing sugar
- 33g strawberries
- Mint leave to garnish
- Mix together the icing sugar and cream in a tiny bowl.
- Then crush in some of the meringue and mix.
- Chop up the strawberry as fine as you can and add it into the creamy mixture and combine.
- Crumble in some more meringue.
- Sieve a strawberry and some icing sugar over a tiny bowl and press the strawberry into the sieve so the juice pours into the bowl.
- Then serve the strawberry sauce on the meringue mixture.
- Add specs of mint to garnish and crumble some more meringue over the top.