- 1 mini potato, pre-cooked
- Salt and pepper
- Pinch corn flour
- Pinch breadcrumbs
- 2g plain flour
- Some egg
- Oil for frying
- Mash up a mini potato in a tiny bowl and add a pinch of salt and pepper. Add some egg and mix.
- Add a pinch of cornflour and breadcrumbs and mix again. Sprinkle on some flour and roll out using a tiny rolling pin.
- Cut circles out of the dough and use a tooth pick to make a smiley face on each one.
- Place the dough in a tiny pot of hot oil and fry until golden. Place on kitchen paper to remove any excess oil.