- 5g digestive biscuits
- 2g maltesers
- 2.5g unsalted butter
- 20g cream cheese
- Splash vanilla
- 4g caster sugar
- 11g double cream
- 6.5g maltesers
- Put the digestive biscuits and half of a malteser in a small bag and crush until it forms crumbs.
- Light a tea candle and place in your tiny stove. Heat up a pan with the butter, once melted pour in the crushed biscuit mixture and combine.
- Place in tiny wine glasses/clear serving bowls and press to the bottom. Place in the fridge to set while you get on with the filling.
- Mix together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and cream in a tiny bowl. Crumble in the other half of the malteser.
- Take the chilled biscuit base out of the fridge and spoon the cheesecake mixture into the bowls. Finish with a sprinkle of crumbled malteser.