This Cubanos is the Grilled sandwich you've been dreaming about!
- Mojo Pork
- 1.5kg pork shoulder (skinless, boneless)
- Olive oil
- Handful each of coriander, oregano, mint
- Zest and juice of 1 orange, 1 lemon, 1 lime
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- To serve
- Brioche rolls
- Melted butter
- Cucumber, mixed with white balsamic vinegar
- Swiss cheese
- Leg ham
- Blitz marinade ingredients and put in zip lock back with pork shoulder. Leave overnight in fridge.
- Roast the pork on the quartered onion at 170C for 3 hours.
- Prepare your sandwich fillings and heat the sandwich grilling machine.
- Split a brioche roll and fill with: pork and onions, ham and cheese, gherkins, mustard and cucumber.
- Brush the sandwich press with melted butter, then add the filled brioche and grill until cooked through.