- 1 package lady fingers
- 1 jar raspberry jam
- 2 cup custard
- 1 package raspberries
- 10 oz ground beef
- 3/4 cup peas
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1 ripe banana
- Whipped cream
- Assemble the ingredients. Sauté the ground beef with peas and onions and prepare a custard ahead of time.
- Line the bottom of a large clear bowl with a layer of lady fingers.
- Add the raspberry jam until the lady fingers are completely coated. Cover the jam layer with half of your custard. Top with raspberries.
- Add another layer of lady fingers.
- Add a layer of the beef mixture.
- Add the rest of your custard and sliced bananas.
- Cover with whipped cream and garnish.