Ever want to eat like Buddy the elf?! Well, now you can!
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 160g pasta flour
- 20g semolina
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp turmeric
- Pinch of Salt
- Fruit sauce/ syrup (any flavour)
- Chocolate candies
- Dark chocolate
- Add your flour, semolina, salt and turmeric into a bowl and mix.
- Add one egg and one egg yolk to the bowl and mix, starting in the centre. Add your maple syrup and work into a dough. Knead the dough and place it in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Create your spaghetti by rolling out your pasta as thin as possible using a pasta machine and then on the spaghetti setting.
- Place pasta in a pot of boiling water to cook for 2 minutes.
- To assemble, plate up the spaghetti with strawberries, a fruit syrup or sauce of your choice, chocolate candies and a grating of chocolate.