Want to surprise your favorite pup with some feel good treats? Laura's got all kinds of tricks up her sleeve.
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cups blackstrap molasses
- Mix all the ingredients together, pop them in a freezer mold and pop them out. You can also just use ice cube trays if you don't have another mold.
- BENEFITS COCONUT OIL: coconut oil for hot spots, smelly coats, yeast overgrowth, helps prevent bacterial and viral infections - for glossy coat and supple skin! balances metabolism, reduces inflammation and arthritis pain
- BENEFITS NUTRITIONAL YEST: good source of B vitamins, strengthens immune system, contains sulfur compound to make dogs less palatable to fleas
- BENEFITS BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES: great for reducing inflammation, high in iron, calcium, copper, magnesium
- Sweet potatoes
- Lemon juice
- Just cut long slices of sweet potato, soak in lemon juice, mint, and parsley marinade for about an hour, and then dehydrate.
- BENEFITS: fresh breath, vitamin c, fiber
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- Mix the apple cider vinegar in water bowl
- BENEFITS: helps to maintain the acid/alkalinity balance of your dog bod. Helps with digestion.