- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup flax meal (ground flax seeds)
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup water
- Vanilla Cream: 1 cup cashews (soaked overnight), 1 cup coconut meat, 1 cup water, 1/2 cup agave nectar, 2 teaspoons vanilla extract and pinch sea salt
- CREPES: Combine everything in a high speed blender and blend until smooth. Spread out onto your Teflex liner in your dehydrator and dehydrate at 105 for 8-10 hours. Check on it frequently. At about 3-4 hours, when it is mostly dried on the top, you can flip the tray onto another mesh tray and peel the liner off. Score the layer into whatever shapes you'd like (I did 4 squares) and continue to dehydrate until completely dried, though not crispy.
- VANILLA CREAM: Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender - if it's too thick add more water.
- Serve with mixed berries.