1 Min Leftover Rice Burrito
Our 1 minute burrito is your new lightening fast mid-week supper!
- 2 tablespoons cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons black beans
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tortilla wrap
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 spring onion
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons natural yoghurt
- 50 grams grated cheddar cheese
- Place the tortilla on the hot griddle for 10 seconds on each side to warm up.
- Chop the tomatoes, the spring onions and slice the avocados.
- Mix the tomato with the spring onion with some sea salt and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Spoon the rice and black beans on the wrap. Spread evenly, leaving a gap at the bottom.
- Add the quick salsa, topped with the avocado, grated cheese and the yoghurt.
- Fold up the bottom edge of the tortilla wrap, then the sides and bite.