- 800ml double cream
- 50ml milk
- 175g coco pops
- 300g condensed milk
- 4 tbsp chocolate malt powder
- Pour the cream and milk into a large bowl and add 150g of the Coco Pops. Cover and leave in the fridge for 1 hour to let the cream infuse with the chocolate flavour.
- Drain the cream from the soggy cereal into another large bowl, pushing the cereal through a sieve to extract as much of the flavoured cream as possible. Discard the soggy cereal. Whip the cream until thick then add the condensed milk and malt powder and whip again to combine everything.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into a large tub or a loaf tin then sprinkle over the remaining Coco Pops. Pop it into the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- When you’re ready to eat, allow the ice cream 10 minutes or so at room temperature to become scoop-able.