- 4 slices ciabatta, lightly toasted
- Shelled broad beans, from around 12 pods
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, zest only
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 6 mint leaves, roughly chopped
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and chopped in half
- 4 tbsp ricotta
- Put the shelled broad beans into a bowl with 1 teaspoon of olive oil, the lemon zest and mint leaves, salt and pepper.
- Griddle the ciabatta slices, then rub the garlic cut side of the clove over them before drizzling with the remaining olive oil. Spread 1 tablespoon of ricotta onto the bread and spoon the broad bean mix on top, then serve while the bread is still warm.