- 4 slices baguette, lightly toasted
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 150g mushrooms, roughly chopped
- Large pinch salt and pepper
- 1/2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Few sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 slices Taleggio
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Add the mushrooms, salt and pepper and cook until the mix is almost dry. Then add the chopped garlic and cook while stirring for another 2 minutes.
- Lightly toast the baguette slices. Divide the mushroom mixture between them. Pick thyme leaves and scatter on top then add a slice of Taleggio to each. Grill until the cheese has just melted, then serve immediately.