- 2 x 154g packets of oreos
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, plus extra to grease
- 150g dessicated coconut
- 4 x 160ml coconut cream cans (2 cans in the fridge overnight)
- 100g dark chocolate (70%)
- Preheat oven to 180*C. Grease your tin with coconut oil and set aside.
- Blitz the oreos in a food processor, then add the coconut oil and pulse to combine.
- Line the tin with the blitzed oreos on the base and sides and stick it in the fridge while you make the filling.
- Combine the dessicated coconut with two of the coconut cream tins. If the coconut cream is too cold, microwave the mixture for 15 seconds to make sure everything gets combined thoroughly. Spoon and spread the filling into the oreo lining, and bake for 10-15 minutes until the coconut is just starting to toast on top. Leave to cool.
- Melt 90 grams of the chocolate in the microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring regularly. Pour the chocolate over the filling and spread to make an even, thin layer. Refrigerate.
- Using only the cold, hard solids from the remaining two tins of coconut cream, add them to a stand mixer or beat with a hand mixer until soft peaks form. Spoon on top of the pie and shave the remaining 10g of chocolate on top.