The Best 5 Kitchen Hacks
Kate shows you how to hack your way to a better kitchen life
- Slice lemon & limes into thin slices and place 1 or 2 slices into each hole in a muffin tray. Pour over water and leave to set in the freezer.
- Use egg shell to help remove shell that has fallen into mixture. Use a plastic water bottle to separate the yolk from the white. Squeeze the bottle, place it over the yolk and release the bottle. The yolk will be taken up into the bottle.
- If you forget to take your butter out of the fridge ahead of time, grate it to help it soften faster.
- Turn a plate upside down and place multiple cherry tomatoes on top. Place another plate on top, press firmly down with hand, take a sharp serrated knife and cut through the tomatoes.
- Use a vegetable peeler to help get nice thin slices of onion.