5 Uses For Coconut Oil
Who knew you could do all this with coconut oil?!
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- Peppermint flavouring
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 lemon, squeezed
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 130 grams coconut oil, melted
- USE 1: To season a cast iron dish: after cleaning the pan lightly grease it with the coconut oil as a seal.
- USE 2: As toothpaste: mix together 1 tablespoon of coconut oil with 1 teaspoon bicarb and add in a mint flavouring, peppermint is good. Just a few drops.
- USE 3: As coffee creme: add to a black coffee for extra creaminess and to sweeten.
- USE 4: Mayonnaise: beat together the egg yolks and the lemon. Then mix in the mustard and season. Once combined, beat in the oil very slowly, beat continuously.
- USE 5: Wood polish: Put some oil on a cloth and wipe over wood until shiny.