- 600ml whipping cream
- 300g sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 100g dark chocolate chips
- 10-12 over-baked choc chip cookies - roughly chopped
- Using a hand mixer, whip cream to firm peaks. Gently stir in condensed milk until fully combined, followed by the chocolate chips and ¾ of chopped cookies.
- Pour ice cream mixture into a 1.5 litre capacity, freezer-safe dish such as a loaf tin. Sprinkle over the remaining ¼ chopped cookies, and cover with a layer of parchment paper, pressing gently to seal the surface of the ice cream. Freeze for at least 5 hours.
- Allow ice cream to sit at room temp for about 10 minutes before serving. This will make it easier to scoop.