- 6 over-baked choc chip cookies - roughly chopped
- 200g milk chocolate
- 100g dark chocolate
- 100g white chocolate
- Line a large baking tray approximately 30cm x 40cm with baking parchment.
- Chop White Chocolate and melt in a glass bowl over a pot of gently simmering water, making sure the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water. Pour melted chocolate onto prepared tray and repeat with milk and dark chocolate.
- Marble the chocolate together using the back of a spoon, and spread to fill the tray. Sprinkle with chopped cookies and place in the fridge until set - approximately 30 minutes.
- Once chocolate is fully set, break into shards and serve.