- 220 grams butter
- 140 grams peanuts, chopped
- 220 grams plain flour
- 50 grams corn flour
- 85 grams golden caster sugar
- 130 grams butter
- 225 grams peanut butter
- 150 grams icing sugar
- 1 tin caramel
- 350 grams dark chocolate
- Decorations: popping candy, gold leaf, peanuts
- Preheat oven to 180c. Grease and line a rectangular tin (20x30 centimeters).
- Base: Rub butter and flours together to form a dough. Add sugar and chopped peanuts. Add water if needed to bring together. Press into the tin. Bake for 25 minutes then cool.
- Peanut layer: put butter and peanut butter in a pan and melt down. Add icing sugar and mix together. Pour over shortbread and chill in fridge for 2 hours.
- Pour caramel over the peanut layer and then chill for 1 1/2 hours.
- Melt dark chocolate and then pour over caramel layer. Chill for 2 hours, then decorate!