- 50 grams Unsalted butter
- 90 grams Smooth peanut butter
- 300 grams Mini white marshmallows
- 215 grams Golden grahams
- 50 grams Chocolate chips
- To decorate:
- Chocolate chips
- Mini Marshmallows
- Melt the butter and peanut butter in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water. Make sure the water doesn't touch the bottom of the bowl.
- Add the mini marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Turn off the heat but keep the bowl over the pan so it keeps the marshmallows warm. Fold in the golden grahams and chocolate chips.
- Pour and press mixture into a 9x11' tray lined with baking paper.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips and marshmallows over the top to decorate.
- Let set before cutting into slices.