- 1 Block of Cookie Dough
- 2 x 154 grams Packets of Oreos
- 125 grams Unsalted Butter
- 250 grams Caster Sugar
- 50 grams Cocoa Powder
- 50 grams Self Raising Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 50 grams White Chocolate
- Melt the butter, sugar & cocoa powder in a pan until everything has combined.
- Pop the mixture into a bowl and add the self raising flour and egg, stir to combine.
- In a lined & greased brownie tin, lay the cookie dough on the bottom and top with the oreo cookies in even strips. Top with the brownie mixture and bake at 180c for 20-22m.
- Once out of the oven, remove the base of the tin and let the brownies cool.
- Cut into squares and drizzle with melted white chocolate.