- 4 kiwis
- 2 Mangoes
- Ice Lolly Tray
- 500 milliliters Coconut Water
- Peel kiwis & mangoes and slice into desired shape (I like to cut the kiwi into 1/4 centimeters thick round slices and cube mangos).
- Carefully place fruit into ice lolly mould, I used 4 slices of kiwi per mould (sticking them to the side to get the effect I want) and 5-6 pieces of mango.
- Top mould with Coconut Water, about 80-90 percent full. The water expands as it freezes so do not fill right to the top.
- Cover with lid and insert popsicle sticks to the are halfway into the coconut water.
- After 3 hours they should be fully set, but you can leave them longer to be sure. To make them extra pretty serve on a bed of ice and little flowers for your guests and enjoy!