- Filo pastry
- Melted butter
- One packet of feta
- Frozen or fresh peas
- Fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- Salt and papper
- Crush feta, blanch peas, chop mint and mix together with cream cheese and season.
- Get a sheet of filo pastry, cut it length ways so you have a long rectangle and brush both sides with melted butter.
- Lay another sheet over, repeat with the butter and repeat
- One more time so you have 3 layers.
- Put a couple of tablespoons of the pea mixture at the left end of the rectangle of filo.
- Fold the top left corner down so it meets the bottom line of filo and covers the mix to create a triangular edge.
- Then fold the bottom left corner upwards to is wraps back over the mixture.
- Keep repeating until you reach the end of the filo and the mixture is completely encased.
- Put onto a lined baking tray and bake until the pastry is golden brown and crispy.