- 350 grams shell on, large raw king prawns
- 250 milliliters olive oil
- 4 tablespoons plain flour
- 3 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 bulb garlic, chopped
- 2 fresh chillies, sliced
- 2 lemons, diced
- Flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Crusty bread
- Remove the prawns from the shell, make a slice lengthways along the tail and remove the intestinal tract.
- Place a large saucepan over a high heat and add the oil. Mix the flour and paprika together with salt and pepper and coat the prawns in this mix.
- When the oil is very hot, drop the prawns in and cook for 1 minute on each side. Quickly add in the garlic and chilli and cook for 30 seconds. Add in the lemons and parsley and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Serve in a bowl with plenty of crusty bread.