Grilled Halloumi With Pomegranate Salad
Watch as we transform halloumi into something far more magical
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pomegranate molasses or honey
- 250 grams Halloumi cheese
- 100 grams pomegranate seeds
- 100 grams rocket leaves
- Few mint leaves, for garnish
- Warmed pitta bread, to serve
- N a small bowl, make the dressing by whisking together the wholegrain mustard with pomegranate molasses or honey, vinegar and oil. Season to taste
- Heat a griddle pan over a high heat. Cut the cheese into 8-10 slices and griddle for 1-2 minutes each side until charred and starting to melt.
- Divide the rocket leaves between 2 serving plates, arrange the griddled halloumi slices on top. Spoon over the dressing and sprinkle over the pomegranate seeds and mint leaves. Serve immediately with warmed pitta.