Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich
Gooey cookies, ice cream, sprinkles = heaven
- 240 grams Plain Flour
- 150 grams Light Brown Sugar
- 100 grams Caster Sugar
- 140 grams Unsalted Butter
- 1 Large Egg
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- Pinch Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 150 grams Chocolate Chips (Dark & Milk)
- To Serve : Vanilla Ice Cream , Chocolate Chips and Sprinkles
- Beat the butter for about 3m until light and fluffy .
- Add the sugar & salt and beat again for another few minutes.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until combined .
- Next mix in the flour - be careful not to over mix
- Stir in the chocolate chips and once mixed, scoop out golf ball size pieces and lay them onto a baking tray.
- Pop them in the fridge for 15m and then bake at 175c for 16-20m until golden on the edge. Leave them to cool completely.
- Once cool, add a scoop of ice cream to one side and then wedge another cookie on top .
- Roll in chocolate chips and sprinkles .