Who needs Jammie Dodgers, when you can have Jammy Dodgers?
- 112 grams Unsalted Butter
- 75 grams Icing Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 150 grams Plain Flour
- Raspberry Jam
- Beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy
- Add the egg and beat again until mixed
- Add the flour and gently fold this until you have a sticky mixture
- Put this onto floured cling film and in the fridge for 2 hours
- Roll the dough out until it is about the thickness of a pound coin, and using a cookie cutter, cut out 12 discs.
- With a heart cutter, cut out small hearts in 6 of the discs.
- Bake in the oven at 180c for 12m or until golden.
- Allow them to cool for 5m, and then add a dollop of jam, spread this around the biscuit and then top with a 'heart' top.