Maltesers Rocky Road
This rocky road creation is such a chocolatey tease
- Makes 9 large squares
- 100 grams Butter
- 300 grams Milk chocolate
- 3 tablespoons Golden syrup
- 225 grams Crushed digestive biscuits
- 300 grams Crushed Maltesers & 100 grams extra
- Melt together the butter, syrup and 200 grams of chocolate. Add 225 grams of the crushed Maltesers and digestives and mix well.
- Pour into a well greased baking tin and chill until set. Melt the additional chocolate and pour over the top, followed by the remaining 75 grams Maltesers, slightly crushed.
- Chill until set then cut into squares.