- 1 pack Croissant dough
- 40 grams Unsalted butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons Caster sugar
- 4 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1-2 Apples, Granny Smith
- Preheat oven to 200C and roll out croissant dough.
- Cut out the perforated triangles and brush over melted butter.
- Mix together sugar and cinnamon until evenly combined and sprinkle over the croissant triangles.
- Peel and slice the apples into thin slices and place along the wide end of the croissant dough.
- Carefully roll up the croissants keeping the apples wrapped tightly. Place onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle over some more cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 12-15 until golden brown.
- Enjoy! :D