- Makes 6 waffles
- 200 grams grated mozzarella
- 100 grams provolone cheese, grated
- 250 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 450 milliliters milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 25 milliliters veg oil
- Small handful chives, finely chopped
- Black pepper
- Sea salt
- Oil spray
- Lightly grease and heat up a waffle iron.
- Add all the dry ingredients, except the cheese, into a middle size mixing bowl and mix. Beat in the eggs, milk and oil and mix till well combined. stir though the grated cheese, chives and seasoning.
- Spoon in a ladle of the mixing into the waffle iron and cook until crisp. Repeat with the remaining mix.