Pad See Ew
This classic Thai street food will be your new favourite dinner
- 200 grams flat rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 sliced garlic clove
- 1 red pepper
- 1 egg
- 1-2 pak choi
- To activate your noodles, simply soak them in water according to the packet.
- Heat your pan and add in your sliced onions and garlic. Cook till they start to turn a golden brown.
- Add in the rest of the veg and cook for 1 minute.
- Add in your noodles and mix in your soy sauce and oyster sauce.
- On the side of your pan (while everything is still cooking), beat in your egg.
- Keep stirring and once it's partially cooked mix in with the rest of the ingredients.