- 525 grams 70 percent chocolate
- 160 grams smooth peanut butter
- 45 grams icing sugar
- 40 grams soft unsalted butter
- Melt half the chocolate and pour it equally into the bottom of a lined cupcake pan.
- Tap on a surface to flatten the mixture and freeze for 15 minutes.
- Beat the peanut butter, icing sugar and butter together until light and fluffy. Spoon it on top of the chocolate and tap again to flatten. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Melt the remaining chocolate and pour it over the top to finish. Tap again and freeze for 15 minutes.