- 1 Large Pineapple
- 200 milliliters White Rum
- 100 milliliters Coconut Cream
- 100 milliliters Pineapple Juice
- Fresh Pineapple Slices
- Crushed Ice
- Cut the top off the pineapple and core out the inside.
- Using an apple corer, create a hole at the bottom of the pineapple and secure your keg tap on.
- In a Boston shaker filled with ice, add the rum, pineapple juice, coconut cream and a few slices of fresh pineapple.
- Shake to combine and strain into the pineapple keg.
- Pour into a glass filled with crushed ice, top with more pineapple juice and garnish with a pineapple wedge.