- 80 grams frozen pitaya pulp or pitaya fruit (I can provide it frozen)
- 100 grams frozen red berries
- 180 milliliters almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Toppings: Granola, coconut chips & edible flowers
- Start by chilling your bowl in the freezer.
- Blend all ingredients (except toppings) until smooth.
- Remove bowl from freezer and fill with the pitaya smoothie.
- Sprinkle over your granola & desiccated coconut and decorate with edible flowers for a latin touch! (I've started growing my own from seeds I bought in Sainsbury's which I used for this recipe!