- 1 big bottle cola
- 1 bottle BBQ Sauce, around 250g
- 1 tablespoon Paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Taco Shells
- 1 Pork Shoulder, around 4-5 kilograms
- Optional toppings: pickles, red cabbage, red onions, lettuce, coriander
- Place the pork in a heavy based large casserole dish. rub the bbq sauce all over along with the spices. Top with cola until the pork is nearly covered.
- Place in the oven at 150 degrees or a slower cooker for about 4-5 hours until the pork pulls apart.
- Serve in taco shells with toppings.