Prawn Cocktail Tacos
Umm, do we really need to say anything about these?
- 00g peeled,cooked king prawns
- 2 Little Gem lettuce, washed and trimmed
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons tomato chutney
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon creamed horseradish
- Tiny splash Tabasco sauce
- Squeeze lemon juice
- Paprika for dusting
- 4 snipped chives
- Packet of ready made taco shells
- 6 quarters of lime
- Mix the mayonnaise, tomato chutney, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish and Tabasco together. Season to taste with lemon juice and salt and pepper, then spoon sparingly over the prawns.
- Place lettuce leaves inside each taco shell and divide the prawn cocktail among the taco shells. Dust the top with a little paprika, pepper and sprinkle with chives. Squeeze over lime. Serve immediately