- 25 grams Unsalted butter
- 135 grams White mini marshmallows
- 80 grams Rice Krispies
- Orange gel food colour
- Cola laces, chopped into small/medium pieces for the stalk
- Green icing pen
- Add butter and marshmallows into a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water. Making sure the water doesn't touch the bottom of the bowl. Stir occasionally until melted and smooth.
- Turn off the heat and mix in Rice Krispies adding half at a time. Once incorporated, take off the heat and leave to cool slightly.
- Take a small amount of the mixture and shape it into a pumpkin. To prevent the mixture from sticking to your hands, dip them in water.
- Place pumpkin onto a baking tray lined with baking paper, press a small indent into the centre and add a cola lace for the stalk.
- Using the green icing pen, draw on two leaves next to the stalk.
- Leave pumpkins to set and enjoy :D