- 500 milliliters Coconut Cream - (MUST BE CHILLED!)
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cup caster sugar
- 200 grams butter, melted
- 1 1/3 cups cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup of cooked quinoa
- 100 grams chocolate chips
- Add eggs and sugar into a bowl. With a hand mixer over medium speed blend until fluffy.
- Add in the butter, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, flour, and salt. Blend until all of the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Add in the toasted quinoa and chocolate chips and fold until incorporated. Add the brownie mix to a greased brownie dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes until the brownies are cooked through. Pierce the brownies with a toothpick, when toothpick comes out clear, the brownies are cooked through.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the coconut cream into peaks. serve along side the brownie.