- 200 grams frozen raspberry
- 100 grams fresh raspberry
- 1200 milliliters heavy cream
- 1 can condensed milk
- Shop bought sponge cake, cut to the size of Tupperware box
- Mix frozen raspberries, heavy cream and condensed milk together in a large bowl and churn in an ice cream maker.
- Line a Tupperware box with greaseproof paper making sure the paper flaps and over hangs the box so that you can pull out the cake later on.
- Spoon in a 2 centimeters layer of ice-cream, then place a layer of sponge, then ice-cream then sponge. Then place fresh raspberries on one layer and fill with more ice-cream.
- Close the box and freeze for about 4 hours or more. When ready to serve, pull out the cake and remove the paper.
- Dress it with fresh raspberries or desired fruits.