- 350 grams 70 percent Chocolate
- 140 grams Soft Butter
- 75 grams Golden Syrup
- 120 grams Mini Marshmallows
- 220 grams Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Grease and line a baking tray.
- Over a double boiler melt the butter, chocolate and golden syrup.
- Crush the cookies in a freezer bag and stir these into the chocolate mixture with the marshmallows.
- Pour the mixture into the baking tray and smooth the top.
- 5. Set in the fridge for two hours or until the chocolate has set, then dust with icing sugar and cut into fingers.